Monday, September 3, 2012

Stocks to watch from the IBD 50 and ST50:
FRAN KORS MLNX AAPL ALXN TCBI ALGN SSYS TDC TFM CF BIIB ELLI EBAY

Of the above stocks I really like KORS and have been in and out of it.  I know I haven't posted in awhile, but I really needed to take a break.  I had a string of losses, always cutting them and 7-8% below my buy point, that shook my confidence.  After I lost on several trades I found myself forcing trades, in an effort to play catch-up.  Of course, these trades also went south and I decided to pull away.  I am now trying to get my mojo back and will wade back in to the market.  One of the things I discovered was that if I post my trades I find myself getting emotionally attached to them.  So, I've decided not to post my buys and sells until after the trade is complete.  I will still post watch-lists and set-ups, but I have to take Livermore's words to heart and not discuss my active trades.

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment